Reopening 6 July 2020
After the Covid shutdown we are excited to announce we are opening back up on 6 July and we truly look forward to welcoming you back soon.
We do however ask all our customers to adhere to the necessary rules for when we open:
- Please don’t be late (as this may result in your appointment being cancelled).
- Please wait outside the salon for us to invite you in for your appointment.
- If you are unwell at all or you are living with a person who is unwell please rearrange your appointment.
- If you cant make your appointment try to give at least 24hr notice so someone else can take your spot.
- If you need to speak with the salon or your stylist we may not be able to get to phone due to minimal staff so please leave a message and someone will call back.
- Please don’t bring another person along to your appointment as we can not accommodate extra guests in the salon at this time.
- Unfortunately we will not be offering refreshments or reading material but please feel free to bring your own.
- Please wear an approved face mask at all times in the salon. We can provide a mask at cost if needed.
Our phone number is likely to be very busy and until the 6th we are unlikely to be in the salon to answer the phone, please email us at [email protected] and we will help you make an appointment
From all the team here we welcome you back to the salon.
At Salon 51 we strive to be at the forefront of our industry as hairdressers, we are a up market salon in the heart of Cheadle Hulme. Each of our stylists find it their personal goal to recognise the needs of each individual. We are all extremely passionate to help you achieve your desired look, from classic timeless to hot of the catwalk trends. However most importantly our main aim in the salon is to create a warm, welcoming and friendly atmosphere, to make you feel special during every service.